- "Why copper?"
"It's what the smelter used that day."
- ―Bevel Lemelisk and Emperor Palpatine
Copper was an element that could be mined throughout the galaxy. It could be obtained from the copper ores chalcopyrite and malachite. It was a pesky byproduct of the seas of Sriluur with the cities of the Copper Coast often covered with a coppery fog composed of sea spray and chemicals that could harm the skin of sensitive species.
One of Bevel Lemelisk's many executions was being dipped in molten copper, largely because it was what the smelter was using that day.
- Beyrllius copper
- Codoan copper
- Conductive borcarbitic copper
- Copper Phthalocyanine Blue
- Diatium copper
- Kelsh copper
- Mustafarian copper
- Mythra copper
- Platinite copper
- Polysteel copper
- Smelted copper
- Thallium copper
- Death Troopers (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Dark Forces: Jedi Knight
- Darksaber (Mentioned only)
- Young Jedi Knights: Shadow Academy
- Edge of Victory I: Conquest (Mentioned only)
- Emissary of the Void
- Destiny's Way (Mentioned only)
- Omen (Mentioned only)
- Pirates & Privateers
- Galaxy Guide 6: Tramp Freighters, First Edition
- Galaxy Guide 6: Tramp Freighters, Second Edition
Notes and referencesEdit
- Copper on Wikipedia