Copper was a metal that had a reddish-brown tint comparable to the hair color of Mon Mothma. It had a smell and a taste resembling those of human blood. The presence of copper in compounds like grains of sand gave them a blue coloration. During the Galactic Civil War, copper was used as a component in certain starship fuels. Other uses of copper included droid plating.
- Dark Disciple (Mentioned only)
- Leia, Princess of Alderaan
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novel (Mentioned only)
- Battlefront II: Inferno Squad
- Star Wars: Uprising (Indirect mention only)
- Aftermath: Life Debt (Mentioned only)
- Phasma (Mentioned only)