Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Corellia StarDrive was a successful, if short-lived, starship manufacturer. The company was founded by a former Corellian Engineering Corporation (CEC) executive one millennium before the outbreak of the Great Sith War. Corellia StarDrive was well known for both its civilian and military vehicles; many warships of the Republic Navy were designed by the company around 4000 BBY. This supremacy would not last long; the whole of the company's senior design team was killed in a freak shuttle crash. Corellia StarDrive never fully recoved from the loss and was subsequently bought by CEC. It was the parent company of Akin-Dower.
During the Cold War, the Sith Empire invaded Corellia. In this time, Corellia StarDrive used its corporate finances to fund the rebellion against the Sith. As a result, the Empire destroyed their headquarters in order to deal a crippling blow on the company.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Starfighter (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Adventures 1: Hunt the Sun Runner (Mentioned only)
- The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- Tales of the Jedi Companion