- "The Corellians build 'em the way I like 'em."
- ―Han Solo on Corellian freighters
Society and cultureEdit
Corellians were humans native to the planet Corellia, a temperate Core World of forests, jungles, and urban environments. The world and its natives were known for their shipbuilding, with the Corellian Engineering Corporation producing starships ranging from freighters such as the YT-1300 to cruisers like the Consular-class utilized by the Galactic Republic. Many notable Corellians were also famed among the galaxy's greatest pilots; Corellia's luminaries included Han Solo and Wedge Antilles.
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars Propaganda: A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Entertainment Weekly's Ultimate Guide to Rogue One
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Battlefront: Twilight Company
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- ↑ The Last Jedi: Rose Tico: Resistance Fighter
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ Aftermath: Life Debt
- ↑ Star Wars: Uprising—Crew Member: "Viera Creel"
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Defense
- ↑ "A Recipe for Death"—Tales from a Galaxy Far, Far Away: Aliens: Volume I
- ↑ Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- ↑ (Slide 8)
- ↑ Breznican, Anthony (2018-02-16). Here's how a galaxy of new books will connect to Solo: A Star Wars Story. Entertainment Weekly. Archived from the original on February 18, 2018. Retrieved on February 16, 2018.
- ↑ Aftermath
- ↑ 16.0 16.1 A New Dawn
- ↑ Join the Resistance: Escape from Vodran
- ↑ 19.0 19.1
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- ↑ Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Incredible Cross-Sections
- ↑ Ultimate Star Wars