- "I've outrun Imperial starships. Not the local bulk cruisers, mind you. I'm talking about the big Corellian ships, now."
- ―Han Solo
The Corellian Engineering Corporation, abbreviated CEC, was a Corellian starship manufacturer. Its products included several models of freighters, such as the YV-series light freighter, the YT-1300 light freighter, the VCX-100 light freighter, and the Baleen-class heavy freighter.
Other CEC ships of note included the Gozanti-class cruiser and its C-ROC variant, the CR90 corvette, the interstellar trash hauler, the Consular-class space cruiser, and the G9 Rigger freighter.
- Ezra's Gamble (First identified as CEC)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Wings of the Master" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First mentioned)
- Smuggler's Run: A Han Solo & Chewbacca Adventure (Mentioned only)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide (First identified as Corellian Engineering Corporation)
- Star Wars Rebels: Head to Head
- Star Wars Rebels: Sabine My Rebel Sketchbook (Mentioned only)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Ships of the Galaxy
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Incredible Cross-Sections
Notes and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Alderaan Cruiser. Star Wars Rebels (November 27, 2014). Retrieved on December 12, 2014. (screenshot)
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side!
- ↑ 6.0 6.1
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Incredible Cross-Sections
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Ezra's Gamble