Corellian Security Forces, also known simply as CorSec, was a local civilian law enforcement agency on the planet Corellia. After the rise of the Galactic Empire, CorSec served as an extension of the Imperial forces on the planet. Emigration officers were part of CorSec, although they became attached to the Imperial Security Bureau's Surveillance branch. They were typically unarmed, and operated in booths with panic buttons that could call upon stormtroopers.
- Most Wanted
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: Uprising (First mentioned) (As "CorSec")
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide (First identified as Corellian Security Forces)
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious