The Corellian Trade Spine was a hyperspace route named for the planet Corellia in the Core Worlds. During the Galactic Civil War, the Alliance to Restore the Republic's Sixty-First Mobile Infantry held a funeral for Sergeant Maximian Ajax onboard their CR90 corvette Thunderstrike while in a hyperlane three light-years from the spine. The desert planet Mataou, located in the Anoat sector of the Outer Rim Territories, acted as a primary entry point for starships leaving the Corellian Trade Spine to enter the Ison Trade Corridor. The Corellian Trade Spine intersected with the Rimma Trade Route in the Inner Rim, and with the Hydian Way in the Outer Rim Territories.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Corellian Trade Spine was first created for Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin, a Star Wars Legends sourcebook written by Jonatha Ariadne Caspian and released by West End Games in 1989. The route was confirmed to be canon when it was mentioned in the novel Battlefront: Twilight Company, which was written by Alexander Freed and released in 2015.
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Uprising (Mentioned only) (Occasionally misspelled as "Corellion Trade Spine")
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Entertainment Weekly's Ultimate Guide to Rogue One
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 2.14 2.15 2.16 2.17 2.18 2.19 2.20 2.21 2.22 2.23 2.24 Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 Star Wars: Uprising—Sector Battle: "Mataou"
- ↑ Battlefront: Twilight Company