- "Can you tell me how to get to Margess Base?"
"You planning on driving a landspeeder after sixteen mugs of Corellian whiskey?"
"Ahh…(Waves hand.) I didn't drink sixteen mugs of Corellian whiskey."
"It's a good thing you didn't drink sixteen mugs of Corellian whiskey. Just head west out over Autumna Planitia."
- ―Luke Skywalker and a bartender
Corellian whiskey was a popular alcoholic drink from Corellia. One particularly favored brand was Whyren's Reserve. Corellian whiskey was a prime ingredient in traditional ryshcate, along with Vweilu nuts. The whiskey had a woody, spicy flavor that was similar to the scent of Caamasi.
Corellian whiskey was primarily popular among Corellians themselves. Despite its popularity with them, most Corellians not actually living on Corellia itself tended to reserve the drink for special occasions, due to its rarity and prohibitive expense elsewhere in the galaxy. Possibly in response, distillers on worlds colonized by Corellians, such as the Ethra Brewery on Socorro, started producing their own versions.
Corellian whiskey could be sold by the mug. Luke Skywalker once drank sixteen mugs of Corellian whiskey while trying to get information out of a bounty hunter. He used the Force to nullify the effects of the alcohol. When the bartender questioned the fact that Skywalker was going to drive a landspeeder to Margess Base after drinking so much, Skywalker used a mind trick to convince them otherwise.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Darth Bane: Path of Destruction (Mentioned only)
- (Mentioned only)
- "Elusion Illusion"—Star Wars Insider 66
- Labyrinth of Evil
- "The Final Exit"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 4
- Shadow Games
- The Force Unleashed II novel (Mentioned only)
- "A Bitter Winter"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 5 (Mentioned only)
- Riders of the Maelstrom
- "The Last Hand"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 13
- X-Wing: Rogue Squadron (First appearance)
- X-Wing: The Bacta War
- X-Wing: Isard's Revenge
- I, Jedi (Mentioned only)
- "Two for One"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 15 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Union
- The New Jedi Order: Dark Tide I: Onslaught
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos I: Hero's Trial
- Emissary of the Void
- The New Jedi Order: Edge of Victory II: Rebirth
- The New Jedi Order: Traitor (Mentioned only)
- Legacy of the Force: Exile
- Fate of the Jedi: Allies
- Legacy 14: Claws of the Dragon, Part 1
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game
- Planets of the Galaxy, Volume Two
- Galaxy Guide 9: Fragments from the Rim
- The Star Wars Planets Collection
- "Counterstrike"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 8
- The Black Sands of Socorro
- The Starhoppers of Aduba-3"—Star Wars Gamer 4 "
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- Scavenger's Guide to Droids
- Suns of Fortune