- "The Corporate Alliance controls everything."
- ―Prime Minister Almec
The Corporate Alliance was a conglomerate active during the final years of the Galactic Republic. It would pledge its resources to the Confederacy of Independent Systems during the Secessionist Movement, earning its magistrate Passel Argente a place on the Separatist Council during the Clone Wars, as well as representation in the Separatist Parliament by Senator Voe Atell.
The Corporate Alliance survived the Clone Wars and the transformation of the Galactic Republic into the first Galactic Empire. On one occasion, Phoenix Cell's Commander Jun Sato attempted to bluff the Imperial Admiral Brom Titus by claiming that he and his crew were members of the Corporate Alliance. However, Admiral Titus was not fooled.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Corruption" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Heroes on Both Sides" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Tarkin (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Stealth Strike" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Propaganda: A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- (Indirect mention only)