|Corporate Alliance Policy Administration Directorate|
The Corporate Alliance Policy Administration Directorate, were the armed forces of the Corporate Alliance prior to the Clone Wars. These forces were later pledged to the Separatist Droid Army by Magistrate Passel Argente. It consisted of both battle droids and Koorivar Fusiliers.
The Corporate Alliance maintained a small security force of Koorivar Fusiliers, which protected Corporate Alliance facilities against sabotage and industrial espionage. Much like the Commerce Guild, they also have a sizable force of droids, such as the infamous NR-N99 Persuader-class droid enforcers. The Corporate Alliance Policy Administration Directorate was reorganized along with other droid armies into more effective fighting forces. It was deactivated, along with most of the Separatist battle droids, when Darth Vader deactivated the master control signal after assassinated Passel Argente, his aide and the rest of the Separatist Council.
- NR-N99 Persuader-class droid enforcer
- Corporate Alliance Artillery Heavy
- Corporate Alliance Artillery Regular
- Corporate Alliance Energy Pummel
- Heavy Corporate Alliance Energy Pummel
The command structure of the Koorivar Fusiliers was similar to that of the Galactic Republic's Grand Army, though not equal in size. The Fusiliers strength relied heavily on artillery units during battles. Each artillery emplacement was manned by two engineers and a crew leader.
- Regiment: Consisted of three battalions (972 Fusiliers plus support personnel), led by a general.
- Battalion: Consisted of three companies (324 Fusiliers plus support personnel), led by a colonel.
- Company: Consisted of three platoons (108 Fusiliers plus support personnel), led by a captain.
- Platoon: Consisted of three squads (36 Fusiliers), led by a lieutenant.
- Squad: Consisted of twelve Fusiliers, led by a sergeant.
- Droid Unit: Consisted of two-to-four NR-N99 Persuader-class droid enforcers