- "More units! More! Go forth and dismember!"
- ―Corruptor Zero
Corruptor Zero was a battle droid that commanded the droid armies of the Dread Masters at the Dread Fortress on Oricon during the Galactic War. During the Dread War, Corruptor Zero was destroyed while trying to repel invading forces.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Strongholds (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Using information from the novel The Old Republic: Annihilation and Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire, the events of Game Updates 2.0 through 3.3 for Star Wars: The Old Republic can be placed in the time period between 3640 BBY and 3637 BBY. According to The Old Republic's lead designer Charles Boyd (screenshot), the game's events can be assumed to occur in a timeline matching that of their real-time release. Therefore, the events of Game Update 2.4: The Dread War can be placed in approximately 3639 BBY.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Operation: "The Dread Fortress"