Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Coruscant Air Traffic Control, alternatively referred to as Galactic City Air Traffic Control or Coruscant Traffic Control, was the the skylane traffic authority that maintained the skylanes on the planet Coruscant under the Galactic Republic, Galactic Empire, New Republic, and Galactic Federation of Free Alliances
Coruscant Air Traffic Control was charged with monitoring the skylane traffic in Galactic City on Coruscant. It maintained information on all speeders and their level of permissions on various skylane routes. It also retained hangar and maintenance information.
- Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan: Last Stand on Ord Mantell 1 (First identified as Galactic City Air Traffic Control)
- Star Wars Missions 15: Voyage to the Underworld (First mentioned) (First identified as Imperial Traffic Control)
- Imperial Commando: 501st (First identified as Imperial Air Traffic Control)
- X-Wing: Wedge's Gamble (First identified as Coruscant Traffic Control)
- Before the Storm
- Legacy of the Force: Bloodlines
- Legacy of the Force: Sacrifice
- Fate of the Jedi: Abyss (First identified as Galactic City Air Traffic Control)
- Fate of the Jedi: Apocalypse
- Star Wars: Episode I Incredible Cross-Sections (First identified as Coruscant Air Traffic Control)