- "Coruscant has lovely sunsets."
- ―Quarsh Panaka
At the end of the Yuuzhan Vong War, following the Battle of Yuuzhan'tar, many of the Yuuzhan Vong fleet's ships were emptied of crew and sent into the star to be destroyed, loaded with the weapons of the invaders. This was in accordance with the peace set out between Warmaster Nas Choka and the Galactic Federation of Free Alliances.
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook (Indirect mention only)
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars: Episode I
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 2.14 2.15 The Essential Atlas
- ↑ The Old Republic, Threat of Peace Act 1: Treaty of Coruscant
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith novelization
- ↑ The New Jedi Order: The Unifying Force
- ↑ Legacy—War 6