|Coruscant Security Force database|
|Usage and history|
Law enforcement database
- "If you're interested, fifty-one of the seventy crates I've clocked on this watch show up on the CSF database tagged as criminal."
- ―RC-1207 "Sev"
The Coruscant Security Force maintained a comprehensive database with various topics of information.
The database included information on CSF patrols and shift schedules, information gathered on current incidents from the CSF central control room, information on traffic routes, crime statistics, criminal cases and on-going investigations, evidence, weapons, vehicles, criminals, merchandise, and shipping and transport crates as well as other information.
The database could be accessed by police officers on most computer consoles including on datapads and in their police speeders. Other law enforcement agencies including the Jedi Order could also access the database for information on both planetary and galactic criminals, on-going cases, and other information.
The CSF employed JN-66 analysis droids and SP-4 analysis droids, the same kinds used in the Jedi Archives's analysis wing to keep track of the information. They also made it easier for the CSF database to share information on criminal cases with the Jedi Archives database.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic, Threat of Peace Act 1: Treaty of Coruscant
- Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter (First mentioned)
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones (Indirect appearance in cut scene)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lightsaber Lost" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Senate Murders"
- Republic Commando: Triple Zero
- Order 66: A Republic Commando Novel
- X-wing: Wedge's Gamble
- Bloodlines (Indirect mention only)