The maglev train utilized repulsorlift technology and ran along a set of elevated rails throughout Galactic City. One such rail called the Black Line connected the Federal District to the Verity District.
During the search for her missing lightsaber, Jedi Padawan Ahsoka Tano chased her lightsaber's thief, Cassie Cryar, onto the elevated maglev train as it left the station. Crayer smashed her way into the train's passenger compartment and took two person hostage just before the train arrived at the station. As she attempted to leave the train, she was surprised by Jedi Master Tera Sinube who disarmed and overwhelmed her. She was then taken into custody by Coruscant Police Guardian police droids.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lightsaber Lost" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Heroes on Both Sides"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Pursuit of Peace"
- Aftermath: Life Debt (Mentioned only)
- (First identified as Coruscant elevated maglev train)