- "Riffraff from the lower levels. Gangsters, smugglers, bounty hunters. Coruscanti scum."
- ―Mas Amedda
A Coruscanti was any individual who called the planet of Coruscant his or her home. Such individuals included Letta Turmond, Inspector Tan Divo of the Coruscant Security Force, and Finis Valorum, penultimate Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic. At the end of the Clone Wars, the Galactic Republic was replaced by Sheev Palpatine's Galactic Empire. Coruscant, which had been the historical capital of the Republic, kept its prominent status in the new regime. In the early years of the Age of the Empire, most Coruscanti were satisfied with the regime shift, especially those who lived and worked in the upper tiers of Imperial City. If for no other reason, the Coruscanti were relieved that the devastating Clone Wars were over. However, the self-anointed Galactic Emperor Palpatine made few public appearances, and a number of Coruscanti did confess to having fond memories for ex-chancellor Valorum. Those who identified themselves as Coruscanti often had what some would consider a superior accent, with it being frequently attributed to propaganda broadcasts, rebel satire and the Imperial elite during the Age of the Empire. According to Chieftain Gruppe, the human women of Coruscant were not known to carry or deliver their own progeny and instead they hired others to do so for them.
- Disney Infinity 3.0
- Angry Birds Star Wars II
- LEGO Star Wars Movie Short (Rebels: Saving the Phantom)
- LEGO Star Wars Movie Short (Rebels Ghost Story)
- Club Penguin Star Wars Rebels Takeover
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Mission to Mos Eisley" (Appears in flashback(s))
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens (DLC)