Corvettes were a type of small starship used during the final days of the Galactic Republic and the reign of the Galactic Empire. The Carrion Spike, a heavily modified ship owned by Moff Wilhuff Tarkin, was a corvette; as was the Tantive IV, a CR90 corvette manufactured by the Corellian Engineering Corporation and owned by Bail Organa.
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
- Star Wars Epic Yarns: A New Hope
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Mission to Mos Eisley" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars Rebels: Rebel Power!
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Princess Leia: Royal Rebel
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines
- Forces of Destiny: Tales of Hope & Courage (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections
- Dawn of Rebellion
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles