- "Aphra is on the Cosmatanic Steppes in the Outer Rim. You will return her to the Executor. Failing that, she must be silenced."
- ―Darth Vader assigning 0-0-0 and BT-1 their mission
The Cosmatanic Steppes were a populated grassland located in the Outer Rim Territories of the galaxy. Shortly after the assault on Sunspot Prison, Imperial droids 0-0-0 and BT-1 traveled to the Cosmatanic Steppes to apprehend Aphra, a former consultant accused with betraying Imperial information to the Alliance to Restore the Republic. During their mission, the droids led their platoon to burn the city of Fulan Ro to the ground as part of their priority mission to silence Aphra, although she surrendered to them and was brought back to Vader.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Darth Vader 20: End of Games, Part I (First mentioned)
- Darth Vader 21: End of Games, Part II (First appearance)
- Doctor Aphra 1: Book I, Part I
- Doctor Aphra 2: Book I, Part II