Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A coufee was a slightly curved double-edged dagger used by the Yuuzhan Vong in close-quarters combat. The weaponized form of the coufee eel, the daggers were approximately 20 centimeters long, and like all Yuuzhan Vong technology, fully organic and alive. The coufee was also used by Chazrach slave soldiers as their main weapon due to their short, stocky stature. Coufees were often used as a last resort, and a first choice of suicide for honor-driven warriors. After the resolution of the war, coufee eels resided in Liberation Lake on Coruscant, where they became prey to the native hawk-bats.
Their blades were cleaned with venogel.
- The New Jedi Order: Vector Prime (First appearance)
- Invasion: Refugees 1
- Invasion: Refugees 2
- Invasion: Refugees 3
- The New Jedi Order: Dark Tide II: Ruin
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos II: Jedi Eclipse
- The New Jedi Order: Balance Point
- The New Jedi Order: Star by Star
- The New Jedi Order: Enemy Lines II: Rebel Stand
- The New Jedi Order: Force Heretic I: Remnant
- The New Jedi Order: Force Heretic II: Refugee
- The New Jedi Order: Force Heretic III: Reunion
- The New Jedi Order: The Final Prophecy
- The New Jedi Order: The Unifying Force
- Dark Nest I: The Joiner King
- The New Jedi Order Sourcebook
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia