Count Dooku's Punworcca 116-class interstellar sloop, also known as Dooku's solar sailer, was a Punworcca 116-class interstellar sloop owned by Count Dooku after receiving it as a gift from the Geonosians. He used it as a private transport throughout the Clone Wars.
Dooku's solar sailer was 16.76 meters long and originally a Punworcca 116-class sloop manufactured by the Huppla Pasa Tisc Shipwrights Collective. It could attain a max speed of 1,600 kph and accelerate at 1000G with its sail, and 30G if utilizing its backup repulsor engines. Additionally, it contained a Class 1.5 hyperdrive and featured 84 narrow tractor/repulsor beams for defense, and had enough room to hold ten people. Count Dooku instructed the Geonosians to add a solar energy-collecting sail to allow the ship to fly without fuel. When the sail deployed, the absorbed energy pulled the ship through space at sublight speeds. Continuing the aesthetic of other Geonosian vessels, the ship featured two bow prongs that extended beyond the cockpit orb. A single FA-4 pilot droid flew the craft while Count Dooku enjoyed an onboard databook library in a luxuriously decorated interior.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars Journeys: Beginnings
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars film
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Ambush"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Dooku Captured"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Monster"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Witches of the Mist"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Escape from Kadavo"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Crisis at the Heart"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Lost One"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sacrifice"
- Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir, Part Two
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- (First identified as Count Dooku's Punworrca 116-class interstellar sloop and Dooku's solar sailer)