|Count Dooku's frigate|
| Production information
- "Foolish Jedi! We are the best of our series! Would you expect any less aboard Count Dooku's frigate?"
- ―B1 battle droid to Anakin Skywalker
- B1 droid: "Captain, we've spotted the remains of a Jedi starfighter ahead. We're picking up one life-sign."
- B1 captain: "Tow it aboard and have a security detail standing ready!"
- ―A B1 battle droid and the B1 captain[src]
Dooku's frigate was equipped with an escape hatch located in his meditation chamber. The floor opened to a slide shaft leading to the hangar housing Dooku's personal Punworcca 116-class interstellar sloop. The vessel was commanded by a B1 battle droid captain and crewed with top-of-the-line models of both the B1 series and B2 super battle droid series.
- "Obi-Wan Kenobi. I thought I sensed an unpleasant disturbance in the Force."
Anakin Skywalker infiltrated this ship in his personal Delta-7B starfighter. He had rigged the ship to appear damaged and waited inside the cockpit for the crew of the ship to tow him into the hangar bay. After a short skirmish with the battle droids surrounding him, he was taken into custody after his lightsaber was shot and destroyed by blaster fire.
Obi-Wan Kenobi, wearing a space suit, then infiltrated the ship and located Skywalker in a detention cell. The two Jedi made their way to Dooku's meditation chamber and confronted the Sith Lord. Before they could capture him, Dooku slid though a hidden escape hatch leading to the hangar deck.
- The Clone Wars: Bait (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Dooku Captured"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Gungan General" (Appears in flashback(s))