- "These papers are from Central Command, sir."
- ―An Imperial courier
A courier was a person or a type of starship intended for delivery of urgent cargo and passengers and was thus built for speed rather than combat.
Courier ships could range in size from small, one- or two-man ships like those that ferried Yoshi Raph-Elan and B'dard Tone to their destinations, all the way up to larger ships like the YKL-37R Nova and BR-23 that could transport troops and bulk cargo. In addition, courier ships were often well-armed to provide security for their important shipments.
There were also courier droids that could deliver messages or small cargo shipments from point to point or across the galaxy if need be.
List of courier starship typesEdit
- BR-23 courier
- Chryya-class very fast courier
- Coruscant-class Heavy Courier
- Delaya-class courier
- Harbinger courier ship
- Jedi courier
- Koros Spaceworks Courier
- Seltaya-class fast courier
- VCX-700 heavy courier
- WR-542 Shooting Star
- YKL-37R Nova Courier
- Obi-Wan Kenobi's courier
- Z-10 Seeker
- "Clouded Paths"
- Dark Forces: Soldier for the Empire
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- "Retreat from Coruscant"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 7
- Vortex (Mentioned only)