- "GAR regulation five-six-one-one, subsection A—an officer may invite guests into the wardroom. And you'll apologize to Sergeant Skirata right now."
"I will do no such thing. I'll have you court-martialed."
"Really? Court-martial this."
- ―Clone Captain Ordo and Republic Navy Ensign Luszgoti, just before the latter is headbutted
A court-martial was a military trial. During the Clone Wars, clone troopers Fives and Jesse, nearly faced a court-martial during a battle on Umbara, when they disobeyed the orders of Jedi General Pong Krell. Later in the war, in the year 19 BBY, the Republic Navy ensign, Luszgoti, threatened the Null ARC trooper, Ordo with a court-martial when the clone—whom Luszgoti viewed as inferior regardless of his superior captain rank—commanded the subordinate officer to apologize for the disrespect he voiced to the ARC trooper and his adopted father, Mandalorian sergeant Kal Skirata. Lusgoti's court-martial threat was silenced when temperamental clone soldier proceeded to headbutt the junior naval officer, breaking his nose.
During the onset of the Second Galactic Civil War in 40 ABY, Colonel Jaina Solo was court-martialed by her twin brother, Colonel Jacen Solo, for disobeying a direct order to destroy a fleeing enemy ship. As a result of her act of insubordination during the Blockade of Corellia, Solo was stripped of her rank and suspended from military duty.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Plan of Dissent" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Carnage of Krell" (Mentioned only)
- Order 66: A Republic Commando Novel (Mentioned only)
- X-wing: The Krytos Trap (First appearance)
- Bloodlines (Mentioned only)
- Tempest (Mentioned only)
- Inferno (Mentioned only)
- Revelation (Mentioned only)