- "Speaking of news, I just heard that your Commander Cheno got stabbed in the back by the court-martial panel. I'm sorry."
- ―Wulff Yularen, to Thrawn
A court-martial was a military court consisting of high-ranking officers appointed to try personnel charged with infractions of military law. When they disobeyed the orders of Jedi General Pong Krell during the Battle of Umbara, the clone troopers Fives and Jesse nearly faced a court-martial. After Dec Hansen and Mattis Banz broke into General Leia Organa's quarters at the Resistance base on D'Qar, Banz wondered why Admiral Gial Ackbar had not court-martialled them, leading him to believe that procedure was not practiced by the Resistance.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Plan of Dissent" (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Carnage of Krell" (Mentioned only)
- Thrawn (Mentioned only)
- Join the Resistance (Mentioned only)