Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cracken's Rebel Field Guide is a supplement for Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game published by West End Games. It is a book that details the workings of the Rebel Alliance against the Galactic Empire. It was written from the in-universe perspective of General Airen Cracken.
Fantastic technology and new equipment to give the soldiers of the Rebel Alliance an edge in their struggle against the Evil Galactic Empire.
Technology. Learn to use it or be used by it. In the Galactic Civil War, the Empire has all of the advantages. More troops. More weapons. Better equipment. The Rebel Alliance has to rely on the resourcefulness of its troops and their ability to make do with what is at hand.
Alliance General Airen Cracken, a decorated veteran of many battles, teaches Rebel soldiers how to survive in the field where the best weapon is one's wits. Cracken explains how to alter technology to the needs of the moment and increase the odds of survival despite cunning foes and hostile environments. The general provides complete information, much of it a secret, concerning new weapons and tools for Rebel troops and their foes.
General Airen CrackenEdit
- Imperial Bio hound
- BioTech Industries FastFlesh medpac
- Droid Restraining Bolt
- Deactivating Droid Retraining Bolts
- Animal restraining bolt (ARB)
- False voice transmitter
- Holo-bit Generator
- Simple lock picker
- Defeating a magnetic seal
- Comlink bug
- BioTech Industries Borg Construct Aj^6
- BioTech Industries Neuro-Shock Hand
- BioTech Industries Control Zone Repulse-hand
- Aratech Screamer Jumper Jet Pack
- Nen-Carvon R-444 Sky Swooper
- Hydrospeare Corporation Explorer Submergible
- Corellian Engineering Corporation Escape pod
- Customising Airspeeder Control Flaps
- Airspeeder Afterburner Power Increase
- Cloud Car Repulsorlift Agitator Adjustment
- Increased Ion Flow for Cloud Cars
- Twin Fopal 888 Repulsorlift Rack Adjustments
- Landspeeder Turbothrust Overdrive
- Skiff Jetpack Addition
- Adjusting Skiff Repulsorlift Balance Turbines
- Speeder bike Maneuverability Adjustments
- Enhanced Speeder bike Power Dispersers
- Adding Transponder code
- Removing a ship's Transponder code
- Imperial XX-23 S-thread Tracker
- Zone Control Viper grenade launcher
- Jawa ion blaster
- Merr-Sonn Anti-Riot Tangle Gun 7
- SoroSuub XG Anti-Gravity Field Bomb
- Norsam DR-X55 lift mine
- Merr-Sonn Defender ion mines
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Behind the scenesEdit
- Cracken's Rebel Field Guide was referred to in The Truce at Bakura - in one scene, Han Solo makes a reference to Cracken's Field Guide.
- Cracken's Rebel Field Guide (In-universe article)