The Cracken Flight Group, also known as Cracken's Flight Group, was the name given to the pilots in Pash Cracken's wing of TIE Fighters whom he led in a defection from the Galactic Empire to the Rebel Alliance. Their destruction of the Exsanguinator made the flight and their leader legendary.
When his unit was forced to abandon their base at Xyquine II, Cracken developed the Cracken Twist to fool the Imperial assault force. Cracken had high personal success in his interceptor, but his reckless methods proved too inspiring to his pilots, and a few perished trying to replicate their leader's luck. Frustrated, Cracken requested and received a transfer to Wedge Antilles' Rogue Squadron, where he flew as Rogue Four.
- X-Wing: Wedge's Gamble (Mentioned only)
- X-Wing: The Krytos Trap (Mentioned only)
- X-Wing: The Bacta War
- The Last Command (First appearance)
- (Appears in flashback(s))
- I, Jedi (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: The Unifying Force (Mentioned only)
- The Last Command Sourcebook (First mentioned)
- The Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- "Who's Who in Rogue Squadron"—Star Wars Insider 59
- The New Essential Chronology
- "The 100 Greatest Things About Star Wars... Ever!"—Star Wars Insider 100
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia