- "I've never seen anyone boost a landspeeder so fast. How'd you learn?"
"My father taught me."
"Is your father a bounty hunter, too?"
- ―Ezra Bridger and Bossk
Cradossk was a Trandoshan male and the father of Bossk. A seasoned warrior and respected bounty hunter, Cradossk had a rivalry with the Wookiee chieftain Tarfful, and by the time of the Clone Wars, Cradossk's son gained a reputation for hunting Wookiees. Despite adopting Cradossk's trade, Bossk was reluctant to talk about his father with Ezra Bridger.
- "If you don't ask me any more pesky questions about my father, I won't ask about yours. Take it from me, kid. Fathers are overrated."
- ―Bossk, to Ezra Bridger
A Trandoshan male, Cradossk was an experienced warrior and respected bounty hunter active during the Clone Wars and Age of the Empire. Like other Trandoshans, Cradossk had a fierce rivalry with the Wookiees of Kashyyyk, including Tarfful, a Wookiee chieftain who fought against Trandoshan hunters.
Several years before the Clone Wars, Cradossk's son, Bossk, was born on Trandosha, the Trandoshan homeworld, and Cradossk eventually taught Bossk how to steal landspeeders. Like his father, Bossk became a bounty hunter and a renowned Wookiee hunter. In 5 BBY, during a mission on the planet Lothal, Bossk hired the street urchin Ezra Bridger as a guide. When the young human asked questions about Bossk's father, the Trandoshan became annoyed, stating that fathers were "overrated."
Personality and traitsEdit
Behind the scenesEdit
- "Join Tarfful and Cradossk to lead your forces into battle!"
- ―"Fierce Enemies" caption for Star Wars: Galactic Defense
Although unidentified, Cradossk was first mentioned in Ezra's Gamble, a junior novel written by Ryder Windham and published by Disney–Lucasfilm Press on August 5, 2014 as a prequel to the animated television series Star Wars Rebels. Bossk's father later appeared as "Cradossk" in Star Wars: Galactic Defense, a mobile-game in which Cradossk and Tarfful were unlockable characters during the limited-time event "Fierce Enemies." Cradossk's first Star Wars Legends appearance was in The Mandalorian Armor, a novel written by K. W. Jeter and published in 1998.
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense (First appearance) (First identified as Cradossk)
- Ezra's Gamble (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Star Wars: Galactic Defense
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Ezra's Gamble
- ↑ (Image 2)
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Wookiee Hunt"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Death Trap"
- ↑ (Slide 4)
- ↑ Dark Disciple
- ↑ In Ezra's Gamble, Ezra Bridger is fourteen years old. Since Star Wars: Galactic Atlas establishes that Bridger was born in 19 BBY, it can be deduced that Ezra's Gamble takes place in 5 BBY.
- ↑ The Mandalorian Armor