- "I've never seen anyone boost a landspeeder so fast. How'd you learn?"
"My father taught me."
"Is your father a bounty hunter, too?"
- ―Ezra Bridger and Bossk
Cradossk was a Trandoshan male and the father of Bossk. A seasoned warrior and respected bounty hunter, Cradossk shared a rivalry with the Wookiee chieftain Tarfful, and, by the time of the Clone Wars, Cradossk's son gained a reputation for hunting Wookiees. Despite adopting Cradossk's trade, Bossk was reluctant to talk about his father with young accomplice Ezra Bridger.
- "If you don't ask me any more pesky questions about my father, I won't ask about yours. Take it from me, kid. Fathers are overrated."
- ―Bossk, to Ezra Bridger
A fearsome Trandoshan male, Cradossk was an experienced warrior and respected bounty hunter during the Clone Wars and Imperial Era. Like other Trandoshans, Cradossk had a fierce rivalry with the Wookiees of Kashyyyk, including Tarfful, a Wookiee chieftain who fought against Trandoshan hunters.
Several years before the Clone Wars, Cradossk's son, Bossk, was born on Trandosha, the species' homeworld, and Cradossk eventually taught Bossk how to steal landspeeders. Like his father, Bossk became a bounty hunter and a renowned Wookiee hunter. In 5 BBY, during a mission on the planet Lothal, Bossk hired the street urchin Ezra Bridger as a guide. When the young human asked questions about Bossk's father, the Trandoshan became annoyed, stating that fathers were "overrated."
Personality and traitsEdit
Behind the scenesEdit
- "Join Tarfful and Cradossk to lead your forces into battle!"
- ―"Fierce Enemies" caption for Star Wars: Galactic Defense
Bossk's father was first referenced, without name, in Ezra's Gamble, a junior novel written by Ryder Windham and published by Disney–Lucasfilm Press on August 5, 2014, as a prequel to the animated television series Star Wars Rebels. The bounty hunter Cradossk first appeared in the 2014 mobile game Star Wars: Galactic Defense. Although Galactic Defense did not state Cradossk's identity as Bossk's father, a relationship originally established by author K. W. Jeter in the 1998 Star Wars Legends novel The Mandalorian Armor, Leland Chee of the Lucasfilm Story Group confirmed as much.
In Galactic Defense, Cradossk and Tarrful were unlockable Champions during the limited-time event "Fierce Enemies." Cradossk could gain Champion Synergy with other bounty hunter Champions, namely Bossk, Cad Bane, Dengar, Boba Fett, Jango Fett, and Aurra Sing.
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense (First appearance) (First identified as Cradossk)
- Ezra's Gamble (First mentioned) (Indirect mention only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 Star Wars: Galactic Defense
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Ezra's Gamble
- ↑ (Image 2)
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Wookiee Hunt"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Death Trap"
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 screenshot) (In response to: "In the book 'Ezra's Gamble,' Bossk mentions his father. Is that a reference to Cradossk?") . “I've no reason to change the name.” (
- ↑ (Slide 4)
- ↑ Dark Disciple
- ↑ In Ezra's Gamble, Ezra Bridger is fourteen years old. Since Star Wars: Galactic Atlas establishes that Bridger was born in 19 BBY, Ezra's Gamble therefore takes place in 5 BBY.
- ↑ The Mandalorian Armor