Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Though the Republic is thriving and the galaxy is...relatively...at peace, there remains a need for the likes of myself and my associates. If you're tired of smash-and-grab pirates in your system; if a former associate has fled with your property; indeed, if any being has done you wrong, don't hesitate: contact the Bounty Hunter's Guild."
Born on the planet Trandosha, Cradossk left his family and became a bounty hunter like many other young Trandoshans in the galaxy. Cradossk was extremely successful as a bounty hunter and became a living legend for many bounty hunters who envied his success.
Before the First Battle of Geonosis, Wat Tambor hired Cradossk and his son, Bossk, to hunt Senator Rodd, Groodo the Hutt and Hurlo Holowan. This led the father and son to search for them from Fondor to Esseles.
By the time of the Separatist Crisis, Cradossk had become the guildmaster of the Bounty Hunters' Guild. When a Jedi named Reeft accidentally killed a guild hunter named Tosinqas while they both followed the same quarry, Cradossk admonished the Jedi Order for the incident. He said that better communication was needed, and that the death of a licensed hunter was unacceptable.
Around the time of the Clone Wars, he appeared alongside Bossk in the holovid collection The Bounty Hunters' Guild's Greatest Hits: Volume VII, which recorded a number of disputes between the pair.
Cradossk built up a fearsome reputation during his time as a hunter, and it was said that even Boba Fett held some respect for him. However, with age, even he started to decline in strength. His son, Bossk, grew resentful of the elderly hunter as he saw more and more weakness within him. Cradossk noticed Bossk's rebellious ways, and attempted to kill him through his partner Zuckuss during one of their missions. Zuckuss returned to Cradossk following their hunt and lied about Bossk being dead. To Cradossk's surprise, Bossk then entered the room. Cradossk was ultimately killed and devoured in his son's rage, helping to begin the Bounty Hunter Wars.
- The Bounty Hunters: Aurra Sing (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Adventures 4: Jango Fett vs. the Razor Eaters
- Star Wars Adventures 5: The Shape-Shifter Strikes
- Star Wars Adventures 6: The Warlords of Balmorra
- The Clone Wars: Secret Missions 2: Curse of the Black Hole Pirates
- "Blind Jedi's Bluff"—Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.29 (Mentioned only)
- The Mandalorian Armor (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Slave Ship (Mentioned only)
- Hard Merchandise (Mentioned only)
- Aurra Sing: Dawn of the Bounty Hunters
- How the Other Half Hunts"—Star Wars Gamer 6 "
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- "Underworld: A Galaxy of Scum and Villainy"—Star Wars Insider 89
- Star Wars Adventures (Membership kit) (First pictured)
- Threats of the Galaxy
- The Force Unleashed Campaign Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- "Boba Fett: A Bounty Hunter's Journey"—Star Wars Insider 117
- "Blood Feud!"—Star Wars Insider 124
- Book of Sith: Secrets from the Dark Side
- The Essential Reader's Companion
- The Bounty Hunter Code: From the Files of Boba Fett
- Star Wars: Imperial Handbook: A Commander's Guide