Craig Miller was Director of Fan Relations for Lucasfilm from 1977–1980. He created and oversaw the Official Star Wars Fan Club as well as having edited and written virtually all of the first two years of Bantha Tracks He was the producer of the Star Wars Sesame Street episodes in addition to operating R2-D2's head in the episodes, as well as being Producer for Lucasfilm on commercials such as the ones for licensee Underoos.. He was also responsible for creating the 800-number telephone hotline for The Empire Strikes Back that allowed fans to call up to receive more information about the movies and characters. The hotline messages were recorded by the actors from the film.
Notes and referencesEdit
- Interview with Steve Sansweet and Craig Miller at Comic Con
- Star Wars Comic-Con '76 – "The Story" on Entertainment Weekly
- Listen to 5 Messages from the 1980's EMPIRE STRIKES BACK Phone Hot Line on GeekTyrant
- Empire Strikes Back 800 Number Messages (1980)
- Interview with Craig Miller on Eye Crave Network
- 'Starlog' Magazine: Crazy Movie Rumors Before The Internet on The Huffington Post