- "No money, no parts, no deal! No credit chips! Cash only."
- ―Advertisement for Watto's Shop
Credit chips, also called credit ingots, were a means of carrying credits, standard currency in the Galactic Republic and later the Galactic Empire. They were small enough to be convenient to be carried on one's person and came in a number of common denominations for easy exchange.
- Ezra's Gamble (First appearance)
- Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion
- Star Wars Rebels – "Droids in Distress"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Fighter Flight"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Idiot's Array"
- Servants of the Empire: Imperial Justice
- Star Wars Rebels – "Call to Action" (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: Darth Vader 7: Shadows and Secrets, Part I
- Star Wars: Darth Vader 8: Shadows and Secrets, Part II (First identified as credit ingot)