Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cremation was a funeral rite that consisted in burning a dead body to ashes. Following his demise during the Invasion of Naboo, the Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn was cremated in the city of Theed. More than thirty years later,  Luke Skywalker symbolically cremated the empty armored suit of his late father Anakin Skywalker.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Deception" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- ; image #42 (of 43)
- ; image #17 (of 18) (First identified as Cremation) (In "cremation center")
- ; image #9 (of 12)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- ↑ screenshot)—The tweet in question refers to the number of in-universe years between the canon films and television shows. Using simple math, it can be deduced how many years have passed between Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace and Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi. . “0 10 10-13 13 27 32 35 36” (
- ↑ Star Wars in 100 Scenes
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Cremation on Wikipedia