Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "We are lords. Crime lords."
- ―Darth Maul
A crime lord, also crime kingpin, was someone who ruled over a criminal organization. In their adventures, Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa had to escape greedy crime lords like Jabba the Hutt. The desert planet of Tatooine was ruled by the Hutt crime lords, including Jabba.
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes
- Star Wars Rebels: Sabine My Rebel Sketchbook
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know (First identified as crime kingpin)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: Aliens of the Galaxy
- (First identified as crime lord)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Lando, Part II
- ↑ Tarkin
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hunt for Ziro"
- ↑ Star Wars 9: Showdown on the Smuggler's Moon, Part II
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- ↑ Chewbacca, Part I
- ↑ Dark Disciple
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shades of Reason"
- ↑ Aftermath
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Eminence"
- ↑ Lando, Part I
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 Star Wars Rebels – "Droids in Distress"
- ↑ Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- ↑ Star Wars in 100 Scenes
- ↑ The Rebellion Begins