The crime scene analysis droid, also known as the crime scene analyzer droid, was a model of analysis droid utilized by the Jedi Order to assist Jedi investigators while they were working on a variety of cases. Towards the end of the Galactic Republic as the Dark side of the Force grew stronger, the influence of the Jedi waned, forcing them to utilize increasing numbers of analysis droids to assist in solving crimes. Notable analysis droids included Russo-ISC, who was a Crime scene analysis droid assigned to the Jedi Temple to assist Jedi Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano to investigate the bombing of the Jedi Temple hangar.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sabotage" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Jedi Who Knew Too Much" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 8: The Dying Light, Part II
- (First identified as crime scene analyzer droid)
- (First identified as crime scene analysis droid)