Crockagor was a male member of a green reptilian species. During the Clone Wars between the Galactic Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems, he served the Sith Lord Count Dooku. In 22 BBY, Crockagor fought and died as a gladiator in the Cauldron arena on the planet Rattatak.
Crockagor was a male gladiator who served the Dark Lord of the Sith Count Dooku. In 22 BBY, during the Clone Wars between the Galactic Republic and Dooku's Confederacy of Independent Systems, Crockagor fought in a ritual battle to determine Dooku's new apprentice at the arena known as the Cauldron on the planet Rattatak. During the fight, he faced off against the insectoid gladiator Krutch, whom he attempted to crush with his mace, only for the other fighter to block the blow with his shield. Krutch then ensnared Crockagor with a net, following which Crockagor was killed.
Personality and traitsEdit
Crockagor belonged to a reptilian species with green, hairless, spiny skin and green eyes. The species was humanoid, with a horn on each limb, three digits on each hand, and four digits on each foot. They also possessed teeth. Crockagor served Dooku loyally, always carrying out his master's bidding.
Behind the scenesEdit
Crockagor first appeared in Chapter 6 of the Star Wars: Clone Wars micro-series, which aired on November 14, 2003 on Cartoon Network. The gladiator did not receive a name in the series but was identified by the Star Wars: Clone Wars Ultimate Sticker Book, released in 2004.
- Star Wars: Clone Wars Ultimate Sticker Book (First identified as Crockagor)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Star Wars: Clone Wars Ultimate Sticker Book
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The New Essential Chronology
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 3.8 Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 6"
- ↑ Star Wars: Clone Wars - Season 1, Episode 6: Chapter VI. TV.com. CBS Interactive Inc. Retrieved on September 9, 2014.