|Cross of Glory|
- "From Coruscant to the farthest reaches of the Outer Rim, you will be known as the saviors of the Republic."
- ―Forn Dodonna to Revan and his companions
After the Battle of Rakata Prime, Admiral Forn Dodonna bestowed the medal upon Revan, Bastila Shan, Jolee Bindo, Mission Vao, Zaalbar, Canderous Ordo, Carth Onasi, Juhani and, presumably, HK-47 and T3-M4, for their actions up to and through the battle that saw the destruction of the Star Forge and the breaking of the Sith Empire. Revan's Cross of Glory later became a valuable prize to the forces of the Sith Empire on Corellia.
After the Hero of Tython's duel with the Sith Emperor, the Hero of Tython, T7-O1, C2-N2, Kira Carsen, Archiban Frodrick Kimble, Fideltin Rusk and Scourge were awarded the Cross of Glory by Grand Master Satele Shan.
Behind the scenesEdit
If HK-47 or T3-M4 were to free Revan, Carth Onasi and Bastila Shan in the Leviathan prison, Carth makes a comment saying that: "You may be a droid, but when this is all over I'm going to see that the Republic gives you a medal for your part in this." This may or may not relate to the droids actually receiving any decorations.
On Star Wars: The Old Republic, if the player is a Republic trooper and captured General Arkos Rakton, the Trooper is awarded the Cross of Glory. But if Rakton is killed, the Cross will not be awarded.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (First appearance)
- The Old Republic: Revan (Mentioned only)
- The Old Republic: Fatal Alliance (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- The Old Republic: Annihilation