Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Got word House Thul is smuggling in CryoBan weapons. Very illegal. Freeze you in three seconds flat."
- ―Aza Gundo
CryoBan was a chemical that absorbed heat, creating intense cold in a given area. CryoBan broke down quickly, releasing the heat back into the environment. Weapons technology using CryoBan used elements adapted from the carbon-freezing process to freeze targets. Weapons made using this technology included CryoBan rifles, CryoBan grenades and CryoBan cells.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel
- Shatterpoint (Mentioned only)
- Boba Fett: A New Threat
- Boba Fett: Pursuit
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Fate of the Jedi: Allies
- Imperial Sourcebook
- Galaxy Guide 5: Return of the Jedi (As "Cryo-Ban")
- Star Wars Miniatures Battles
- The Movie Trilogy Sourcebook (As "Cryo-Ban")
- Star Wars Miniatures Battles, Second Edition
- Arms & Equipment Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided Quick Reference Guide
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Total Experience: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Guide: Prima Official Game Guide
- Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Champions of the Force (Card: Cryoban Grenade)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia