Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The CryoBan grenade was a type of grenade that could temporarily freeze targets.
The CryoBan grenade was originally designed as a form of emergency fire suppressant. It used CryoBan technology adapted from the carbon-freezing process. Used as a weapon, the CryoBan grenade covered targets in its blast radius with supercooled chemicals, causing pain and temporarily trapping a person within the ice formed by the blast. The cold itself could also damage equipment such as droids, electronics, and vehicles that were not specially adapted for cold-weather use.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne
- Shatterpoint (Mentioned only)
- Boba Fett: A New Threat
- Boba Fett: Pursuit
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Fate of the Jedi: Allies
- Imperial Sourcebook
- Star Wars Miniatures Battles
- Star Wars Miniatures Battles, Second Edition
- Arms & Equipment Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided Quick Reference Guide
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Total Experience: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Guide: Prima Official Game Guide
- Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Champions of the Force (Card: Cryoban Grenade)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia