Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "This place is amazing... It seems like it goes on forever."
- ―Jaden Korr on the canyons.
The Crystal Canyons of Chandrila were an enormous gallery of natural formations made out of rock and crystals, which formed a tight trench, with an abyss below it. The place was the site of burial of the third Barsen'thor of the Jedi Order, and his tomb was located there.
Some bridges and gaps were made to connect the two sides of the trench, and statues had also been made there.
Jaden had to make his way through the bridges and caves of the canyons, and was able to stop the Cultists and run to safety, but the tomb collapsed shortly thereafter.
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Force and Destiny Core Rulebook (First identified as Crystal Canyons)
- Strongholds of Resistance