Crystalline vertex was a highly valuable mineral that was mined on the planet Kir. After being mined, the vertex was cut into crystals of various shapes for use as currency. Many worlds used crystalline vertex instead of credits, as it had intrinsic as well as assigned value. It was one of two currencies of the Corporate Sector Authority (the other being Authority Cash Vouchers).
The plural of crystalline vertex is crystalline vertices.
- Jedi Apprentice: The Captive Temple
- Jedi Apprentice: The Day of Reckoning
- Jedi Apprentice Special Edition: Deceptions
- Jedi Quest: The Changing of the Guard (Mentioned only)
- Jedi Quest: The False Peace
- The Clone Wars: Decide Your Destiny: Tethan Battle Adventure
- Secrets of the Jedi (Mentioned only)
- Han Solo at Stars' End (First appearance)
- Fair Prey"—Star Wars Gamer 1 (Mentioned only) "
- Star Wars Galaxies
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe First Edition
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe Second Edition
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe Third Edition
- The New Essential Guide to Droids
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas