Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The cu-pa was a bipedal reptomammal species native to Nam Chorios and found on Tatooine that was related to the tauntaun on Hoth. They were passive animals, but not nearly as intelligent as their tauntaun counterparts. They were widely domesticated and could be used as livestock or as mounts. The fur of a cu-pa was known to grow in a variety of colors including pink, green, brown, orange, white, blue, and red.
Behind the scenesEdit
Cu-pas first appeared in Barbara Hambly's Planet of Twilight, and later appeared in the video game Star Wars Galaxies, a massively multiplayer online-role playing game developed by Sony and published by LucasArts, prior to its closure on December 15, 2011.
While cu-pas were first shown on the planet Nam Chorios in Planet of Twilight as well as The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons, and were stated to be native to Nam Chorios in The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine stated cu-pas were native to Tatooine.
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds
- Planet of Twilight (First appearance)
- Fate of the Jedi: Conviction
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Total Experience: Prima Official Game Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia