The planet had a long history of extreme violence and constant civil war, and was largely ignored by the Old Republic. Due to their constant warring, the Culroon natives never developed space travel, but would trade for technological devices.
When the Empire decided to construct a garrison on Culroon III, the Imperial general in charge of the operation agreed to stage a mock surrender of the Culroon people by their leader, Kloff. When it turned out to be an ambush by the Culroon, the Imperial staff was rescued by an AT-AT commanded by Lieutenant Maximilian Veers.
Behind the scenesEdit
Star Wars: Rebellion: Prima's Official Strategy Guide misspells the planet as "Culoon III." The stat card for Maximilian Veers in the Star Wars Miniatures game (Dark Times: 22/40) misspells the planet "Culrron III".
- The Star Wars Sourcebook
- Galaxy Guide 3: The Empire Strikes Back
- The Movie Trilogy Sourcebook
- Star Wars: Rebellion: Prima's Official Strategy Guide (as "Culoon III")
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 31 (VEE1-2, General Maximilian Veers)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 45 (VEE3, General Maximilian Veers)
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 4
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ The Essential Atlas