|Cutlass-9 patrol fighter|
Cutlass-9 patrol fighter
|Maximum speed (atmosphere)||
800 km/h 
Advanced ion engine array
Class 2 
c. 22 BBY
Measuring twelve meters in length, the Cutlass-9 was designed to protect SoroSuub Corporation interests in the Sullust system and across the galaxy. It was armed with twin laser cannons and a proton torpedo launcher.
During the time of the Galactic Republic, Jedi Master Saesee Tiin received one such ship from a group of Duros diplomats he had rescued from pirates. He modified the ship far beyond its standard configuration and named it Sharp Spiral.
When Sullust seceded from the Galactic Empire and joined the Alliance to Restore the Republic, these vessels became part of the Alliance Fleet. Cutlass-9 starfighters continued to serve in the fleets of the New Republic.
- Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter (First appearance)
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- Star Wars Miniatures: Starship Battles
- Starships of the Galaxy 2007 edition
- The Force Unleashed Campaign Guide
- Legacy Era Campaign Guide