- "He's more machine now than man, twisted and evil."
- ―Obi-Wan Kenobi describes Darth Vader's cybernetics
A cyborg was a living, organic being with mechanical prostheses attached to or replacing certain parts of its body. Cybernetic technology could be used to help repair a body or sustain a life to varying degrees. Luke Skywalker received a cybernetic hand after losing his original hand in a lightsaber duel, while almost the entirety of General Grievous' body was replaced by cybernetic limbs and other body parts. After falling to the dark side and becoming Darth Vader, Anakin Skywalker was severely burned on Mustafar, requiring him to live in a cybernetic suit of armor for the rest of his life. The Zero Angle cantina had a cyborg bartender, Florn.
- (as "robotic body")
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes
- Star Wars: Rey's Survival Guide
- (Set: 75093 Death Star Final Duel)
- Star Wars Propaganda: A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas