Cybot Galactica dominated the market in nonmilitary droids, especially protocol droids. The company was headquartered on Etti IV in the Corporate Sector. It excelled in marketing and design, but was also known to have expensive products. However, the wide-ranging service and support Cybot Galactica made up for this. Almost all major and minor Republic and Imperial worlds had at least one Cybot sales and service center. Because of how common their products and service centers were, mechanics had a comparatively easy time repairing and modifying Cybot droids. Like other droid manufacturers, Cybot Galactica utilized the expansive production facilities on Telti, as well as those on the planet Affa for their protocol division.
Cybot Galactica was a major force in galactic history and a powerful influence in the Core Worlds and the Corporate Sector. The corporation was known for a wide range of droid models ranging from simple labor droids to advanced security models. They also produced computer equipment and electronics.
C-3PO was built by Anakin Skywalker out of parts from scrapped Cybot Galactica droids in one of Watto's junk piles. A similar protocol droid, C-3PX, was modified by Darth Maul to serve as an assassin droid.
- Episode I Adventures 3: The Fury of Darth Maul (Mentioned only)
- The Cestus Deception (Mentioned only)
- The Clone Wars: Decide Your Destiny: Tethan Battle Adventure (Mentioned only)
- MedStar II: Jedi Healer (Mentioned only)
- Coruscant Nights II: Street of Shadows (Mentioned only)
- Shinbone Showdown (Mentioned only)
- Shadow Games (Mentioned only)
- "Thank the Maker"—Star Wars Tales 6 (Mentioned only)
- The Abduction (Mentioned only)
- (Mentioned only) (Reprint)
- "Escape from Balis-Baurgh"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 1
- Children of the Jedi (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos II: Jedi Eclipse (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: Destiny's Way (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: Force Heretic I: Remnant (Mentioned only)
- Millennium Falcon (Mentioned only)
- Fate of the Jedi: Allies (Mentioned only)
- Fate of the Jedi: Vortex (Mentioned only)