- "Deviate from your approved flight path, and you will be obliterated. Welcome to the Corellian Industrial Cluster. Welcome to Cymoon 1."
- ―An Imperial traffic controller
Cymoon 1 was a moon located in the Corellian Industrial Cluster. It housed Weapons Factory Alpha, the largest weapons factory in the galaxy. In the weeks after the Battle of Yavin, the Alliance to Restore the Republic learned that the Empire was to enter negotiations with Jabba the Hutt. The Alliance Fleet intercepted Jabba's envoy before sending several of its heroes to assault Cymoon 1.
Cymoon 1 was a dirty-brown moon of the Corellian Industrial Cluster, a remainder of Corellia's corporate exploitation of nearby worlds in the Expansion Region. The moon had an expansive cloud cover, and an orbital debris ring. It featured Weapons Factory Alpha, an Imperial weapons factory considered the largest in the galaxy, and one of the most heavily-guarded bases in the Empire. The area consisted of extensive refuse fields surrounding a complex of industrial buildings rising towards the rust-colored sky. Automated sentries patrolled the garbage, and a native species called the trash fields home. Within the factory complex, machines worked non-stop to construct TIE fighters and other armaments for the Empire. Although Overseer Aggadeen claimed the factory was fully automated, it made use of slave labor, and kept prisoners of multiple species on its lower levels.
- Star Wars 1: Skywalker Strikes (First appearance)
- Star Wars 2: Skywalker Strikes, Part II
- Star Wars 3: Skywalker Strikes, Part III
- Darth Vader 1: Vader (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars 4: Skywalker Strikes, Part IV (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 5: Skywalker Strikes, Part V (Mentioned only)
- Darth Vader 6: Vader, Part VI (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars 11: Showdown on the Smuggler's Moon, Part IV (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 26: Yoda's Secret War, Part I (Mentioned only)
- "Marvel Comics 2015: A Marvel Galaxy"—Star Wars Insider 158
- Backstories: Star Wars – Darth Vader: Sith Lord