- "This is Cynda Dreaming. Sorry about that scrape earlier."
- ―A crew member aboard Cynda Dreaming, to the Ultimatum
Cynda Dreaming was a freighter that operated during the Age of the Empire. In 11 BBY, it was in operation between the Inner Rim planet Gorse and its moon Cynda. It collided with the command bridge of the Imperial Star Destroyer Ultimatum after coming out of hyperspace above the planet Gorse. The ship recovered with serious damage; a nonhuman aboard estimated that repairs would take up to two months. Realizing that it would only take three weeks to replace the freighter, Count Denetrius Vidian ordered the destruction of the Cynda Dreaming. The Ultimatum's captain, Rae Sloane, concurred, and the Star Destroyer opened fire on the freighter, killing all those on board.
- A New Dawn (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 A New Dawn
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide states that Kanan and Hera met on Gorse six years prior to the events of Star Wars Rebels, referring to the events of A New Dawn. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas states that Rebels starts in the year 5 BBY and so using basic maths it can be concluded that the events of A New Dawn take place eleven years before the Battle of Yavin in 11 BBY.