The D-93 Incinerator flamethrower was the standard-issue flametrower kit utilized by flametroopers of the First Order, primarily designed to turn any battlefield info a blazing inferno. The D-93's source of fuel was the highly flammable gel known as conflagrine-14, which was stored within twin outer fuel tanks that would be attached to the trooper's back. The tank was equip with a propellant pressure indicator for a small central pressurized tank housing the propellant gas that could launch the flame up to a distance of 75 meters; or as long as local wind conditions would allow. Connecting the tank to the double-barreled D-93w flame projector gun was a double-chambered reinforced hose. Upon the press of the trigger, a piezoelectrical ignition system would ignite the conflagrine-14 gel at the barrelhead of the D-93w flame projector gun, from where a mixing of the propellant gas would allow the user to fire the weapon.
- Poe Dameron 2: Black Squadron, Part II
- Poe Dameron 3: Black Squadron, Part III
- Poe Dameron 11: The Gathering Storm, Part IV (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens novel
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as D-93 Incinerator flamethrower)