- "You are our secret weapons."
- ―Mace Windu, to the droids of D-Squad
D-Squad was a military squad that served the Galactic Republic during the Clone Wars. The squad consisted of four astromech droids and one DUM-series pit droid, and was placed under the command of Colonel Meebur Gascon. Their purpose as a droid squad was to steal an encryption module from a Separatist Providence-class dreadnought. Despite the success of their mission, the squad crashed their shuttle on the planet Abafar. While stranded on the desert world, the droids encountered an amnesiac clone commando designated CC-5576-39 ("Gregor"). With the clone's help, Gascon and his squad managed to leave Abafar and also prevented the destruction of the Valor space station before finally returning to the Republic.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Secret Weapons" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Sunny Day in the Void"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Missing in Action"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Point of No Return"
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Star Wars: Droidography
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Secret Weapons"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Missing in Action"
- ↑ Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know dates the events of both "Brothers" and "The Wrong Jedi" to the second year of the Clone Wars. Since places "Secret Weapons" between those two episodes, it can be concluded that "Secret Weapons" also takes place during the war's second year.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Sunny Day in the Void"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Point of No Return"