(The image to the right is not the DC-15A its the DC-15S)
The DC-15A blaster had the same shot capacity as the DC-15 blaster rifle, but a shorter range. One of the standard-issue weapons for the clone troopers during the Clone Wars, the DC-15A was a reliable blaster rifle capable of both sustained fire and slower, long-range accuracy. The variable power output could be controlled by the clone trooper and included a low-powered stun setting. The weapon could also be mounted on a tripod. DC-15A rifles could be outfitted with sniper scopes and also worked in conjunction with the holographic data readouts inside a clone's helmet. During the Battle of Teth, clone troopers used ascension cables attached to their rifles to scale high walls.
- Ultimate Factivity Collection: Star Wars
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hostage Crisis"
- ↑ Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 7: The Dying Light, Part I
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars film