|DC-15s side arm blaster|
DC-15s side arm blaster
|Physical and technical specifications|
| Usage and history
- "The DC-15s blaster isn't my favorite weapon, but it never runs outta ammo, and that counts for something in a firefight."
- ―Clone Commando RC-1207
The DC-15s side arm blaster was a blaster pistol created by BlasTech Industries for the Grand Army of the Republic. DC-15s pistols were used by clone commandos as a backup in addition to the heavier DC-17m Interchangeable Weapon System. The energy cell kept the blaster recharging at a slow but steady rate.
BlasTech's DC-15s side arm was a blaster pistol that fired charged plasma bolts. While not as powerful as regular DC-15 blasters, the DC-15s was handy in close-quarters combat, or when conserving ammo was necessary. The DC-15s had a recharge rate of one round per second and was capable of eight consecutive shots with energy fully recharged; after eight shots, the user had to wait for recharge of energy for at least one shot to fire again.
- Star Wars: Republic Commando (First appearance)
- Republic Commando: Hard Contact
- Republic Commando: True Colors
- Imperial Commando: 501st
- (First mentioned) (First identified as DC-15s)
- Star Wars: Republic Commando: Prima Official Game Guide (First identified as DC-15s side arm blaster)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Galaxy at War