The DCJ-45 repulsorlift generator was a kind of repulsorlift used by Incom Corporation in the manufacture of some of their ships, such as the T-16 skyhopper. With DCJ-45 generators, skyhoppers were able to fly 300 km high and had excellent maneuverability.
- Star Wars Technical Journal, Volume One (First mentioned) (As "DCJ-45 anti-grav generator")
- Star Wars Technical Journal (As "DCJ-45 anti-grav generator")
- The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels (First identified as DCJ-45 repulsorlift generator)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 23 (T-16 Skyhopper)
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars Trilogy
- Star Wars: Complete Locations